Lindapter are renowned for their Technical Innovations in Steelwork Connections.
Since inventing steelwork clamping systems and with over 75 years experience, they’ve accumulated unrivalled experience in a number of high profile projects around the world. The range of products and uses they can be put to is both wide and varied and the advantages are enormous.
Hubble is very proud to be the East Anglia Lindapter distributor. Some of the products are held in stock; those that aren’t can usually be ordered in within 2-3 working days. If you’d like to know more about how the Lindapter system could benefit you, please telephone us on 01493 440261 or call in.
The original, the expert
- Inventor of steelwork clamping systems
- Over 75 years experience
- Case studies
- High profile projects around the world (visit www.lindapter.com)
- Technical support includes free design from qualified Lindapter engineers
- R&D department for bespoke product development
- Hollo-Bolt® steel hollow section (SHS) connection for primary structural use
- Extreme strength connections, e.g. Type AF Girder Clamp up to 250kN
- For primary & secondary steelwork
- No on-site drilling or welding
- Fast, cost-effective installation
- On site adjustability
- No weakening/damage to steelwork
- Hot working permits not required
- Only hand tools needed
- Less work at height
- Potential to dismantle for reconstruction or multicycling
- Independent quality approvals